The fourth edition of the Project was launched in April 2004 and will end in Summer 2005. Six training courses will be organised, focused on the following subjects:
- Quality within the company
- Management in the tourism sector
- The role of consultant in the real services to SMEs
- Company management, in particular for financial management
- Decentralised financial services for enterprises (pilot training)
- SMEs in the agricultural sector (pilot training)
Taking into account the positive results registered during the third editino, it was decided to repropose the distance-learning training, that will be followed by an internship period in an Italian company.
For the two courses "Decentralised services for enterprises" and "SMEs in the agricultural sector" , pilot initiatives within the project, a different training program will be structured, which does not foreste the e-learning phase.
On the whole 99 Russian managers will take part in the practical phase of the project, that envisages a period of internship in an Italian company.
All expenses connected with the stay in Italy of the Russian managers will be borne by the project.